This is the most significant surviving Second World War Royal Navy warship, with a history that extends to the Arctic convoys, D-Day, the Cold War, Korea and beyond, travelling all over the world and battling extreme weather conditions. There are 9 decks onboard, with areas such as the Bridge, galley, sick bay, Arctic Mess Decks, Engine and Boiler Rooms, Fo’c’sle and flag decks, to name a few. The ship has its original décor, some of which dates to its first service in the Second World War, and some of the décor is from its refit in the 1950s.
- London Bridge (0.23 miles)
- London Fenchurch Street (0.37 miles)
- London Cannon Street (0.50 miles)
- Liverpool Street Station (0.84 miles)
- Moorgate Station (0.88 miles)
Unloading dock located approximately a 1 minute walk away from this location.