Quirky late night speakeasy bar situated in Chelsea. A cocktail bar set in the 1920s prohibition era, run by Chicago gangsters who have set up in London. If you know the password the door is open from 6pm ’til late every day. The gangsters are operating their bootlegging activities from this hidden bar within one of the many apartments located on Sloane Avenue. In order to avoid detection from the cops, this hidden speakeasy has been dressed up as the private apartment of the ever elusive proprietor .
- Victoria Station (1.03 miles)
- West Brompton (1.26 miles)
- Battersea Park (1.37 miles)
- Imperial Wharf (1.37 miles)
- Queenstown Road (1.50 miles)